We offer In office, In Car and Tele-Med appointments
AT OUR OFFICE, YOU WILL FIND THESE CONSISTENT SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE:
- Phone screening prior to appointments
- Regular deep cleaning of office
- Our staff wears personal protective equipment
- Screeners are at office entrances
- All patients and caregivers are asked to wear a mask upon arrival at our office
- Social distance waiting areas
The Newport Center Urgent Care Advantage
- Extended Hours: Mon-Fri 8-8pm, Sat and Sun 8-6pm
- After hours Primary + urgent care services available
- We See Patients of All Ages
- On-site pharmacy and labs available
- Complete imaging and radiology services on site
- Comfortable state-of-the-art facilities
- Pay your bill with link to payment site
Why Newport Center Urgent Care?
When a person has a non-life threatening medical emergency, Newport Center Urgent Care provides thorough, immediate health care, with no appointment necessary. We have extended hour access for local residents and visitors who need medical care after hours and on weekends. When life hits a snag, we provide the comfort, calm, and care that you need.
- Laceration repair
- Incision and drainage (I&D)
- X-ray (skeletal system and chest)
- Sick visits (earache, ear infection, eye infection, sinus infection, strep/sore throat, congestion, bronchitis, nausea, diarrhea, flu symptoms, abdominal pain)
- Prescription refill (per provider’s discretion)
- Musculoskeletal injuries (sprain, strain, fracture)
- Splinting or bracing
- STD testing and treatment
- Allergic reaction (excluding anaphylaxis)
- Urinary tract infections
- Insect bites
- Sports physical
- Workers Compensation
- Needlestick injury
- Common vaccinations
- School physicals
- Wound care
- Skin infections
- Pregnancy test
- Breathing treatments for asthma exacerbation
- Wart removal
- Pre-op clearance
- Stingray injury
- Sports injuries
- Minor eye problems
- Minor burns/trauma
- Travel consultation (vaccines, prophylactic medications if indicated)
OUR DEDICATED TEAM
Newport Center Urgent Care is dedicated to providing superior care and personal attention to every patient. We provide excellent medical care quickly and conveniently, and participate in all PPO insurance plans.
If you value your time and seek quality care, Newport Center Urgent Care is here for you.
Call us at 949.760.8300 or walk-in during our office hours.
Mon-Fri: 8-8 pm
Sat & Sun: 8-6 pm
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Rarely and I do mean rarely do you find a doctor and practice as AMAZING as Dr. Doonan and his staff!
Rebecca and Dr. Doonan have both been awesome helping me with bronchitis any anything else that was wrong with me. Highly recommended.
The vibe there is really great and Dr. Doonan made me feel a lot better instantly. He has a great personality which is all anyone really wants when they feel miserable and have to go see a specialist. I would and will recommend him to anyone in need of a physician.
At 38-years-old, it has taken me my entire adult life to find a doctor who is both knowledgeable and trustworthy. Jenny has a very calm, easy-going demeanor, and at the same time she is also very professional, which makes for a comfortable visit. Simply put, she is the best!
I was in and out within 20 minutes of my appointment time. Dr. Doonan is young and vibrant which is a relief from the typical middle age stuffy Newport beach physicians. Would definitely recommend this guy.
I would gladly recommend Dr. Doonan and his staff to anyone. I’m a happy patient and would return again in the future.
I’m a “repeat offender” many times over at this facility and every time I walk in (or come in for a scheduled appointment) for whatever reason I am greeted by friendly staff and treated with utmost dignity and respect! This office is now my go-to for all my medical concerns.
Dr. Doonan is the best Doctor in Newport Beach. Hands down.
Very friendly and helpful, especially when you are usually at your worst! I think I saw Rebecca and she treated me quickly and compassionately. They even called in my prescription before I was out of the room!